Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dear Daddy . . .

Hi Daddy! We sure miss you this week. I'm glad you're in Utah and you get to see your family. I wish I could say hi to grandma and grandpa. Please give them a kiss and a hug from me.
I've had a lot of fun this week. Mommy said something about getting some new gray hairs this week, but I'm not sure what she's talking about.
Monday I was rocking on that fun chair you got me for Christmas. Mommy said not to get too close to the plant, but I thought she was kidding. I rocked really hard and hit the base of the plant and it scratched my lip. See my owie?

Anyway, I got to go to school with Mommy on Tuesday. The kids were really funny. I kept running around the classroom, grabbing markers and writing all over stuff. I even got to paint with them. See what I did?

On Tuesday afternoon I got to spend time with Papa. He took me here:

It was really fun. I got to see a deer and I told Papa that it had "pokies" on it. He was laughing, but I don't know why.

Then on Wednesday, I was really craving something sweet. I got into the candy stash and look what I found! I was so lucky! Mom didn't think this was so funny, though.


This morning mom seemed to be in a hurry. I think she woke up late and I had to suffer because of it. She told me hurry and get my clothes and I did. She put my shirt on, but I didn't want shorts on. I was the one who got my shoes on all by myself! I told her I was ready to go. I really threw a fit and didn't want to finish getting ready. I WAS ready! Don't I look great?


Well, tomorrow is Friday and I'm not sure what tricks I can pull on Mommy. Don't worry - I've got all night to think of something. I can't wait to play with you when you get back. Oh yeah, Mommy said something about how you should let her sleep in on Sunday and be nice to her or something like that. I have no idea what she is talking about. She's had it so easy all week! She's gotten to be with me - what could be better?
I love you Daddy and I have a big hug and kiss waiting for you when you get back. :)
Love,
Kaylee

3 comments:

Elisha said...

Ha ha! So cute, Linds! It sounds like you really do deserve to sleep in this weekend! Little stinker...

Casey Forese said...

Very cute! She is so beautiful. Have a great day!

Witter and Kway said...

I love those type of blogs! Your daughter is so adorable. I'm so glad I got to play with her finally!