Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Singing Fool

Kaylee absolutely loves to sing and learn new songs. Every time she goes to CiCi's house (my mom's) she comes back knowing a new song. Last week it was "Do as I'm doing." It's cute to listen to her because the words don't always sound right, and she leaves out words here and there. She was singing "Do as doing, flalow, flalow me . . " At least she tries her best! Lately, one of her favorites is "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes." She enjoys when I sing it fast to see if she can keep up.


This afternoon we had Kaylee's cousins, Mazie and Evie (my brother Steve's girls) come over to play for awhile. I decided to be adventurous and put them in the bath together. They had so much fun! I'll pretend and say I had fun cleaning up . . . :) The bubbles were supposed to cover up more - sorry, it's a little "Girls Gone Wild . . . Toddler style!"


Kaylee always loves being around these girls. Thanks, uncle Steve and aunt Teralyn for letting them come over and play. We had fun!

5 comments:

Elisha said...

Oh my gosh, Linds. Kaylee is just about the cutest thing around. She's like a little miniature you! (Which is a good thing.)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Kaylee really does look JUST LIKE YOU! She is so cute!

Traeger Tribe said...

Ok, so I was going to say how much Kaylee looks like you, but Elisha and Tricia already told you that! She has such a cute personality!

Witter and Kway said...

I found you! I can't believe how big Kaylee is! You look so good. I wish you were back up here in Utah.

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Yeah I was thrilled to see your blog tonight. Kaylee is so dang cute! She is looking so old...where does the time go?